Here is the trigger
and here is my card.....
I decided to use the background mostly for my inspiration. I made the wainscotting by scoring white cardstock with my Score-It. The window was created with Rectangle Nestabilities and my favourite Hero Arts Cloud Stamp. I love making clouds in every colour imaginable! Since the trigger had glittery pink in it, my clouds became pink! I was looking through my stamps when I came across this baking set. I love this set so I went to work stamping and cutting out all of the bits and pieces.
I paper pieced some of the elements using Basic Grey pp.
When the time comes to send this card I will add an appropriate sentiment - Happy Birthday or Thank You .....but for now, I decided to leave it blank. :-)
Thank you for looking! I'd love to hear what you are up to today!
:-) Barbara
TOTALLY creative and original, Barbara! Love your little window scene-homey and lovely! You make the most charming card! Now you've got me inspired...
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable scene! I can smell the apple pie......Love the wainscotting, too!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful and clever, Barbara! Love it!!
ReplyDeleteHow fun Barbara! Love the trigger and your pink clouds and the baking set are so cute!
ReplyDeleteHOLLY COWWWWWWWWW.....this is so clever ...so creative!!!!! I love this Barbara...stunning :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE your card, Barbara! Just brilliant!
ReplyDeletelove love love your pink and glittery cloud! too cute! the design is fabulous, too! i love your take on the trigger!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet card! Love how you interpreted the challenge!
ReplyDeleteThis is like the HAPPIEST card ever! And you won't believe this but I have yellow walls in my kitchen with white beadboard! LOL! Great minds think alike. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card! Love your clouds! Adorable!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Vanessa
So cute Barbara...Love this!!
ReplyDeleteBARBARA!!!! I LOVE the wainscotting!!!! And the pink clouds CRACK me up!!!! :) Too clever.
ReplyDeleteWhat a CUTE card!! I love all of the details and the paper piecing! So fun!
ReplyDeleteBetsy Veldman
Paper Crafts Go-to Gal
Hey Barbara! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card!! I love all the piecing and glitter! Great job! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the shout out for TT! FANTASTIC inspiration!
ReplyDelete