Good morning,
On Sunday Alice drew my name to receive two lovely Babuska Doll digital stamps that were generously offered by Jane !
I spent a good part of yesterday playing with these wonderful images! Yay! In the end I made only 2 cards but got to try out some new techniques. I coloured a couple of images with my Copics only to see that I still need a lot of practice! LOL!
I ended up colouring these images in Paint, which I have never used before. Initially I opened up Paint because my printing software will only allow me to print in predetermined sizes and I wanted to see if I could change the size manually. While there I discovered the paint bucket aka "fill" colour. Fun! I played with custom colours and came up with these. I just love learning new things!
The rest of the stamps are all Hero Arts and the paper is Basic Grey and Penny Lane by My Minds Eye.
Alice and Jane, thank you so much!
Have a wonderful day and thank you for popping in today!
:-) Barbara
LOVE these Barbara....So CUTE!!! Congrats on the Fun Win!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgous! Love your doll! This turns out so beautifully with Paint!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! So much fun looking at these cute dolls! Love that Penny Lane pp!
ReplyDeleteLove what you did with Jane's digis! Congrats on winnign them- aren't they fun?!!
ReplyDeletewow! amazing cards, Barbara!!! the colors you put on those dolls are soooo beautiful! so glad you had fun playing with those dolls!
ReplyDeleteAh, so YOU were the Barbara who won the babushka digis! So lucky!
ReplyDeleteAren't they fun to color? Love how you used soft pastels on your dolls and cards.
Love these Barbara!!! :)
ReplyDelete