Monday, February 1, 2010

Hero Arts Flower challenge



A quick share. I made this today for the Hero Arts Flower challenge.
The card is Fabriano. The flowers are from CL184 Thoughtful Messages (Hero Arts). The Gemstones are also Hero Arts.Coloured with Copics and highlighted with Stickles.

I've loved seeing all of the cards today!

:-) Barbara

5 comments:

  1. wow! beautiful flower vase, Barbara! love those colors you used! very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this beautiful card, Barbara! What a gorgeous bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous bouquet card, Barbara! Looks like you and your copic markers are getting along fabulously!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cheery spring time bouquet, makes me want to get some flowers for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just DELIGHTFUL, Barbara! Man, you've just been bustin' out the eye candy, haven't you?! eep!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog