Sunday, February 28, 2010

Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger straight from the pages of Stamp It! Cards

Good morning! I hope that you are having a great weekend. :-)
I have been having so much fun with the Tuesday Trigger over on the Moxie Fab blog that I decided to share another card.

Here is the trigger



and here is my card











The patterned papers are by Memory Box and Amy Butler and the clock and sentiment are from the Cuckoo clear set by Hero Arts.

Thank you for looking !
:-) Barbara

8 comments:

  1. Sweet cards Barbara! I especially like the bird one with the clock! Very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! You are the queen of the Tuesday Triggers for me!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, simply FABULOUS! Love the composition and color balance of this card. So fun and whimsical! I agree with Vanessa....you are the Queen of Tueseday Trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Love your take on the colors, this is so pretty and that cuckoo just does it for me! I just ordered that stamp set, can't wait to receive it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! beautiful use of the Memories Box paper. very pretty card, Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your take on the colors, Barbara!! Totally gorgeous, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Barbara! I'm glad you found this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World to be so inspiring! Thanks again for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog