Friday, February 5, 2010

Hero Arts Coffee stamp


Good morning! How are you today? Great I hope!

Don't you just love this Hero Arts coffee stamp? I do! It is one of my favourites from the 2010 catalog. I love how you can paper piece the sleeve with patterned paper for a custom take-out cup!
I stamped the cup on Kraft cardstock and the sleeve on paper by My Minds Eye,cut them both out and attached them to some Basic Grey pp.
The steam was stamped on acetate and cut out. I did this because the original steam extended past the top of the card and I didn't want that.The rest of the card is pretty self explanitory. :-)

I hope that you have a wonderful weekend! We don't have any big plans here other than the usual driving kids to their activities. My oldest daughter is in Toronto this weekend visiting a friend and checking out a University (sniff!) so it seems a bit quiet here. She is in grade 11 this year so I have at least 1 year left before my babies start leaving the nest. I'm certainly not ready for that!

Barbara

12 comments:

  1. One of my VERY Faves too Barbara....and I LOVE what you did with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just spotted a tweet about your fab card - super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luuurves my coffee, and lurrrves this card muchly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the pp sleeve!! beautiful card, Barbara!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute!! Love the DP around the coffee cup!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and I forgot to tell you, I love your TTC card!!! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pretty coffee card, Barbara! This reminds me to get it out to play...mine is sitting idled :-) Good luck on your DD checking out on the university! My DD is in U.of Toronto and LOVES it! The first year was tough for her (and me)...but it's all GOOD now! You will be ready before you know it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute, love the musical note background paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a terrific card! Love it! You left a comment on my blog...thanks for visiting. Thought I'd check out your blog...very nice! :) Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE this card! Great mix of stamping and pp!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh... this is beautiful, Barbara!! Love the mix of pp and great stamping!! I got to get that coffee cup! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog