Good morning!
Well I was able to finish the Moxie Fab Taintor-Tude challenge yesterday so here it is. This was so much fun! At first I was really stumped because I knew that I really wanted the picture to be the main focus but at the same time I wanted to add lots of patterned paper and maybe some ribbon. I didn't know how I was going to do this! I already had the caption in mind and then I went looking for a picture. I got lost on the internet for a few hours and then finially found the right image!
I used a teal cardstock that was just a bit brighter than the woman dress as my card base.
I kept the picture quite large and then just started adding patterned paper. I also added details like the ribbon flower for a bit of texture.
I liked the way that this Amy Butler paper worked with the older piece of Basic Grey.
I'm not sure if I've heard the saying before or not but it popped into my head so I decided to use it. :-)
I hope that you have a very creative day today! I am looking forward to some sunshine!
ROTFLMBO! Oh, my goodness--this is positively RICH, Barbara! WOW! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteOh, this is just tooo fun! Just the right amount of embellies and
ReplyDeletethat sentiment is hilarious!! Love it!!
This is THE BEST Taintor-tude card I've seen! FAB!
ReplyDeleteHow very fun Barbara! Love that picture and the sentiment just is sooo hilarious! You've put this together wonderfully!
ReplyDeletelove that sentiment, Barbara!! so fun! love the pps that you used, they all work perfectly with the image! and that ribbon flower is so pretty! fabulous card!
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE your sentiment! I must send your blog link to my DD as she is in Environmental Studies. I bet she gets a chuckle out of this! LOVE your special touch ( the ribbons and pattern pp...-so you!!) in this challenge, Barbara! This is SO fun! Thanks for sharing your talent AND humor!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteLOVE the sentiment, Barbara!! The ribbon flower is so pretty, totally fabulous!!
ReplyDeleteSo funny! LOVE this!
ReplyDeleteOh this is just excellent!
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! LOVE this!!!!
ReplyDeleteSoo funny!
ReplyDeleteI love your card. I have to say it is one of my favorites!
ReplyDeleteHa! This is so cute!! Love that saying with that sassy lady!
ReplyDeleteHey Barbara! Thanks for entering the Taintor-tude Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)
ReplyDelete