
and here is my card
I actually spent most of Tuesday playing around with this challenge. I wasn't intending that this card would be about food again! Last week I used the Hero Arts baking sets and this week it is coffee and strawberries. This is a big card! If you know the size of the take out mug stamp, you will be able to tell how large this card is.
I created the table by cutting out an oval with my Silhouette. The table side and legs were cut freehand.
Do you recognize the plate? It is actually the top rim of the coffee cup!
The napkin is a snippet of gingham ribbon.
I just love to create little scenes like this and can get lost for hours trying to work out the details.
Thank you for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you think!
BTW, this is my second post for today.
:-) Barbara
This is fabulous, Barbara!!! Love your cute scene - I know what you mean, I made a house card and had so much fun adding a detail here and there!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Vanessa
LOVE this!!
ReplyDeleteLaura
Aw... SO creative, Barbara! Love your take on TT! Looks like you had a lot of fun making it...like you, I often get "lost" in time when I am onto something fun...this card is simply amazing!!
ReplyDeleteah! so clever! love how you used the big coffee cup stamp here, Barbara! such a happy card! love it!
ReplyDeleteOKAY. You. Are. A. Genius. This is one of the most creative and innovative cards I've seen in a long time! I LOVE EVERYTHING! It is so happy! I am amazed at how you created this scene! KEEP 'EM COMING!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable scene! Like an outdoor café....coffee and strawberries--YUM!
ReplyDeletetoo, too cute, barbara!
ReplyDeleteSo lovin' this card!! Pure awesomeness!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so impressed with your sweet card...it's such a creative and charming little scene, love it!
ReplyDeleteSo cute and Clever Barbara....I just Love this!!
ReplyDeleteOooooh! You are too stinkin' clever, Barbara!!! Darling!
ReplyDeleteHey Barbara! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)
ReplyDelete