Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tuesday Trigger

I just love the soft colours of this Tuesday Trigger. It makes me think that Spring is indeed coming!



Here is my take on the design.


The stamps are from Hero Arts Clear Design "Sending Happy Thoughts.
Thank you for looking. :-)

Barbara

9 comments:

  1. This is the cutest card ever! I love your playful take on the trigger! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh -so -LOVELY!! This is FAB for the TT challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh! i love love love your interpretation of the trigger, Barbara!!!! so fun and fabulous! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, such happy colors indeed and all those stamps are fun to look at! I'm anxious for Easter to come along too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweeet! Love your take on the design with all those HA images!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow, so TOTALLY different! But VERY cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute take on the trigger! Lovin' those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Barbara! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog