Here is the sketch

and here is my card.
I cut the Hero Arts clouds with my Silhouette using yellow cardstock and adhered it to the sticky side of some label paper because I wanted the clouds to be sparkly. I assumed that the backing of the label paper would be white but it was grey. I decided to use it anyways because I thought it looked neat. I covered the exposed clouds in Prisma Glitter and glued the whole panel to a window die cut (Accucut). The center butterfly is from the Antique Engravings clear set and is coloured with Copics.
I attached the clear button to some sheet music with Diamond Glaze and then cut it out. The sentiment is from Thoughtful Messages
.
This was a fun challenge! I know that I will be doing it again.
Thank you for looking and have a great day!
:-) Barbara
LOVE the Glittery Clouds Barbara....just Perfect!!!
ReplyDeleteOh OHHHHHHH...!!!
ReplyDeleteOh WOW! Very pretty Barbara, the silver glittery clouds really add a lot of definition to the card, beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely LOVE your take on the challenge, Barbara! The window and cloud idea is ingenius! I just posted mine, too! HaHa! GREAT mind think alike (LOL)! GOOD luck on the challenge! You are rocking it!!
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous. Loving the clouds!!
ReplyDeletegorgeous card, Barbara! love those glittery clouds, so creative to use a sticky paper!! love this!!
ReplyDeleteBeatuiful card! Great butterfly and glittered clouds! :) Kathy
ReplyDeleteLove the button. I may have to pull out my old sheet music! The 'window frame' is very creative.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful, Barbara! Love all that yummy glitter!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I love the butterfly and the sparkle! Thanks for playing the EBTKS challenge! :D
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! I love it! Thanks for playing with us in the challenge! :)
ReplyDeleteso pretty! i love the butterfly and thw glittery clouds.
ReplyDeleteSo clean and pretty!!! Love it :)
ReplyDeleteOh so pretty! Thanks for playing along with us!
ReplyDelete