Good morning, how are you today? Did you do anything creative yesterday? I didn't make anything besides a mess! LOL! I spent almost the entire morning trying to work out a Silhouette issue that is likely user error. I must say that I am really impressed with the customer service!
I did make these 2 cards that aren't quite finished. I still need to add a sentiment to both of them but I decided that I would put them aside and when the time comes, I will add something appropriate. Maybe they would make good cards for parents?
Anyways, these are super simple. All stamps by Hero Arts.
I hope that you have a great day today. I have been enjoying the warm weather but I think that we are back to winter temperatures for a bit longer.
:-) Barbara
So Pretty Barbara.....I LOVE Both but really love what your doing with the Hero houses...your making me want to buy them!!! Hope the weather stays nice for you...We have had a teaser here too!!
ReplyDeleteHugs!
I love both designs. The composition of the butterfly card is lovely! The tall house card is so sweet with the yummy color combo! Hope you have a great day, too! We just had 7 inches of snow yesterday...winter is alive and well here!!!
ReplyDeleteThey are both wonderful! My hubbs pointed out to me that I never make a card without a sentiment on the front. I argued. I was wrong. What had me laffin' was that a card can look beautiful WITHOUT a greeting on the front, so why do I always force it?
ReplyDeleteSimple is the best, Barbara! Love your simply gorgeous cards!
ReplyDeleteLove the elegance of the butterfly card and the tilted mailbox made me smile....
ReplyDeletelove the light pink that you used! very pretty cards, Barbara!! and I agree with Donna! that mail box is the perfect touch!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards Barbara! I'm really digging the way you made that simple house card, it's like a sweet piece of candy right there with that color combo!! And the tilted little mailbox, cute!
ReplyDelete