So in honour of that, here is my card made with chocolate and mint.
I used the Hero Arts Cityscape stamp and a sentiment from Essential Messages.
The ribbon stamp is from a retired set LL992 ribbons.The inks are Soft Green Shadow and the brown ink from the Fall Colorbox Chalk Queue. Notecard is Fabriano.
Have a wonderful day! I am spending my Chocolate Mint Day at the dentist!
:-) Barbara
I just read about THAT and here you have one already made! This is just SOOOOO yummy!! Love how you used the chocolate and mint....FABULOUS in every way!
ReplyDeleteThis is very fun! I really like how you made the one skyscraper stand out, very chic!!
ReplyDeleteSHUT UP!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! So CRISP!!!
ReplyDeletewow! what a fabulous simple card, Barbara!!!! i love love love this!!!!
ReplyDeletesuper concept you choose for these colours- quite stunning.
ReplyDeleteSuper duper idea...love your concept too...nice color mint and Chocolate right....love your simple pretty card
ReplyDelete