I think I am in love with Tuesday Triggers! I find that I am looking at the Moxie Fab blog first thing every Tuesday morning to see what fun is in store. This weeks challenge comes straight from the pages of the new Stamp It! Cards magazine. I bought this last week and it is wonderful!
Here is the trigger:

and here is my card:
I stamped Design Block Silhouette on cream cardstock using Orchid ink, cut the image down so that it was square and glued it to a patterned paper panel that had the corners rounded. This was attached to a Pool Notecard. The sentiment was stamped (from Just a Note). To make the bow I folded the ribbon 3 times and then stiched on a button.This was super quick to make!
The 3 dots on the sentiment mimic the pearls on the trigger card.
I hope that you have a chance to do something creative today!
:-)Barbara
I love this stamp, and you have made it shine! Love the pastels you've used, and all the wonderful details! Thanks for the tip on making that beautiful bow! I am bow-challenged.
ReplyDeleteLove your TT! Love the pink and the button, sentiment and all the details(down to the dotted line!). So glad to see you are inspired! It's fun, isn't it ? xo
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Right down to the cute little button!
ReplyDeleteWow! This is a beauty!
ReplyDeleteLaura
I really love the colour combination of the pink and yellow, very pretty indeed.
ReplyDeleteThat is absolutely gorgeous! Baby pink paired with banana yellow always gets me! So pretty!
ReplyDeleteoh so beautiful!! love your take on the trigger! love the detailed button, too!
ReplyDeleteWhat a stunning card, Barbara! Love it!!
ReplyDeleteSO Pretty Barbara....Love this Sweet Design!!!
ReplyDeleteYour card is gorgeous! Love this so much!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Vanessa
It's wonderful!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the way you attached the sentiment! This is so soft and sweet! Have I told you lately how much I LOVE visiting your BLOG!!??
ReplyDeleteHey Barbara! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks for playing along! :)
ReplyDelete