Good morning! I hope that you had a wonderful Valentine's Day weekend! We did. Thank you so much for the birthday wishes yesterday. ♥ Today is Louis Riel Day in Manitoba so we all get the day off.
The card above is made entirely with Hero Arts shapes by Silhouette.I was thrilled to see the cloud shape,which is one of my favourite stamps, turned into a cutting file!
My parents travel a lot and when they go on short trips, they will often bring one of my kids with them. About 3 years ago, my son decided to start "saving up" his trips.Smart kid! LOL! So last year my parents took him to England and they all had a grand time. This year my son wants to go to Hong Kong. He loves Rubiks cubes and Hong Kong is the place to go if you are really into twisty puzzles. So, the tickets are booked. We will be going over Spring Break.
Yes, we. Here's the fun part, my son wants me to go with them "while I'm still young enough to enjoy it"! Hahaha ! He actually said that to me! Don't let the numbers on the cake fool you, I just turned 41 (the 29 was a joke). I guess I am middle aged! LOL! I know that he didn't mean it like that but I thought it was hilarious!
Today I am hoping that the weather cooperates so that we can go to a local outdoor festival. I'll bring my cane! LOL!
Barbara
What a fun and appropriate card for traveling, that silhouette really does so many amazing shapes! So happy you have your travel plans for the spring break! Have lots of fun and stay safe over there!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! You are going to enjoy HK! Love your travel card and that Cloud Silhouette is so perfect! Here we have Family Day and it's a day off! YAY!
ReplyDeleteFirst class, I hope!
ReplyDeleteI hope you are able to get out today. It's been so warm here, I keep looking at the trees for signs of spring, but no such luck yet!
I LOVE this card! the Silhouette die cuts are cool...great combo! Thanks for visiting my blog! :) Kathy
ReplyDeletewhat? that cloud is a die cut???!!!! wow! you are so lucky to have a Silhouette! LOVE this card!
ReplyDeleteyou son is so sweet! Hope you have a great time at the festival today!!
Love this card Barbara and so exciting for your family to have these great trips of a lifetime. Thanks for sharing. Hugs,kathy
ReplyDeleteHappy belated Birthday!! This card is fab, love the clouds, too!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Vanessa
Love this travel inspired card and hope to see lots of pictures from your upcoming trip!! :)
ReplyDelete