Friday, February 26, 2010

Thinking of You

Good morning,
This is another card that I made for Taylor's Dragonfly Card Drive. You can read all about it here.




The Silhouette flowers can be found here. I stamped it on acetate using brown Staz On. The sentiment is a retired Hero Arts stamp and the dragonfly is a Silhouette cutting file (by Hero Arts). I cut it once on vellum and once on purple cardstock. The pp is old - foofala and I don't know who the music paper is by.The little strip of pink is the reverse side of a pp by My Mind's Eye. Card is Fabriano.

Sorry for the quick post! I'm on my way to the dentist and then my kids have early dismissal. Have a great weekend! :-)

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful - perfect for this card drive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and layering! I love the pattern pp for the background and your stamping is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your background is stunning and the colors are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so pretty, barbara... so soft and soothing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is drop dead gorgeous, Barbara!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. .............THUD!!! OK, so now I hafta ask: WHICH brown Staz-On? Saddle Brown or Timber Brown? Because my Timber Brown keeps turning GREEN on me! It's awful! I threw away my first pad and bought a 2nd and same thing happened. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry, my post was less that informative! I didn't even know that there were 2 different STaz On browns. It is Timber Brown. The pad is almost dried up but I've never had a problem with it turning green.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely design!! Very stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so beautiful, Barbara! love the acetate overlay! very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card, wow!! Love all the intricate elements being layered together and that silhouette flower is really gorgeous in the brown ink!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another beautiful card! You are just so sweet to make these cards for this charity. Wish I were not so dang busy right now so I could make a few.....soon! Do you know how long this drive lasts...or is it an ongoing thing? Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog