Mostly cards and some crafts!
I love the music note background (I have lots of those!) in this..Such a HAPPY card! I must get that set now!!
this is such a sweet card, Barbara!! makes me smile!! LOVE da donut! =)
Love it! Very pretty color combination. All this talk about chocolate mint has my sweet tooth screaming!
Great coloring! Love this design and the music note paper looks totally FAB!
Clever. I like the pink with the choc and mint. The choc doughnut is awesome!!
Oh, now I'm really LOVING this card - especially the music notes paper in the background, so adorable Barbara!
Super cute card! Colors are perfect!
Very lovely color combo and cure idea, love your choco Donut...cute card....I am joining too this fun challenge...
I just love the What's Perking set, your card is perfect with a really pleasing color palette.
LOVE the music Background.....I need to Play with my What's Perking set....!!
LOVE it Barbara!!!! Hope your day is minty fresh! :)
Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!
I love the music note background (I have lots of those!) in this..Such a HAPPY card! I must get that set now!!
ReplyDeletethis is such a sweet card, Barbara!! makes me smile!! LOVE da donut! =)
ReplyDeleteLove it! Very pretty color combination. All this talk about chocolate mint has my sweet tooth screaming!
ReplyDeleteGreat coloring! Love this design and the music note paper looks totally FAB!
ReplyDeleteClever. I like the pink with the choc and mint. The choc doughnut is awesome!!
ReplyDeleteOh, now I'm really LOVING this card - especially the music notes paper in the background, so adorable Barbara!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute card! Colors are perfect!
ReplyDeleteVery lovely color combo and cure idea, love your choco Donut...cute card....I am joining too this fun challenge...
ReplyDeleteI just love the What's Perking set, your card is perfect with a really pleasing color palette.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the music Background.....I need to Play with my What's Perking set....!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE it Barbara!!!! Hope your day is minty fresh! :)
ReplyDelete