Monday, February 8, 2010

Hero Arts Row of Houses



Good morning!
I hope that you had a wonderful weekend. We got lots of snow and it was cold so to me that is perfect staying in weather. In fact the only time that I went out this weekend was to snowblow the driveway. My husband did all of the grocery shopping and other errands. Sometimes it's nice just to stay home.

On Saturday I helped my youngest daughter with a school project and did some stamping. I made the above card using the new Row of Houses stamp from Hero Arts. It was so grey and snowy here that I just wanted to play with some bright colours. I stamped the houses on some ledger paper with Orchid VersaMark and embossed with some sparkly pink embossing powder. The patterned paper is Basic Grey and the "hello" is from CL153 Happy Day Animals (also Hero Arts).

Today I will be working on this Moxie Fab challenge so hopefully I'll have that linked up tomorrow. Are you working on anything fun today? I'd love to hear about it!

:-) Barbara

7 comments:

  1. So cute! I gave up on the Moxie challenge - it was difficult for me to be taintor-tude with my school English :)

    Have fun!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you stamped the house on the pp, Barbara! Beautiful card, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this happy colorful card, Barbara! It's just what I NEED on a cold day like today...I can't wait to see what you come up with for the MF challenge. I love to see all the entries, but I'm stumped on this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one colorful and eye popping card Barbara! Love those houses! So sorry you had problems while re-arranging the blog. Blogger isn't always that nice, unfortunately! Looks so good now!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that you stamped on the pp! beautiful card! I'll try and work on a card for PTI's challenge today... crossing my fingers and hoping that I'll have time to work on it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those houses look awesome stamped on that pretty pp!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog