Good morning! I hope that you had a nice weekend! Ours was uneventful. Errands, driving kids to their volunteering and birthday parties. Pretty standard. :-)
I do love that it's getting light so early in the morning. It's like we are getting a few extra hours in the day!
I made this card using the Cityscapes stamp and the fairy princess and sentiment from the Magical Castle clear set. You can click on the picture to make it larger.
I started off by stamping the Cityscapes image with Baby Pink Memories on a Kraft card and once on white cardstock. I cut out one of the buildings from the white cardstock and pop-dotted it onto the card. The fairy princess was stamped, coloured, cut out and pop-dotted as well. The sentiment was stamped in black and the ribbon was added.
Not much else to say! LOL! Have a great day!
This is so cute Barbara.....Love this little Scene!!
ReplyDeleteYou are KILLIN' me with this cleverness, Barbara!!! eep!!!
ReplyDeleteMundane days are just FABULOUS, don't you think (LOL)? I'm having one of these, too! Love this cute design and the city scape stamp is my next must-have...I've got to own the subdivision AND the city, right!? hugs to you!
ReplyDeleteOh, this is so cute and whimsical! Love her flying over the city!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great week, Barbara!
Such a darling card! Love the cityscape scene and how you made one building pop! Thanks for stopping by my blog today! :) Kathy
ReplyDeletethis is just so sweet and adorable! i love love love that you used the cute little fairy here, Barbara! so fun!
ReplyDeleteAw... this is super duper adorable, Barbara!! Love everything about it! Have a beautiful week!
ReplyDeleteLoved how you incorporated the fairy set into the skyscape scene, what a brilliant look!!
ReplyDelete