
I found these colours to be out of my comfort zone but I had fun making this card anyways!
I spent more time making this ribbon flower that I did making the rest of the card! It might have been easier had I used instructions from somewhere rather than making it up. There is also a row of pink gemstones just above the ribbon flower.
I added little dots of pink to the sentiment with my Copics and replaced the 3 little speech bubble dots with black gemstones.
To me, the bird looked like a Flamenco dancer so I just kept adding embellishments that I thought might work!
Thank you for looking.
:-) Barbara
Wow! Look at all the bright and bold colors, I'm really loving this one!! And the bow treatment and flower is so exotic looking, I love it!
ReplyDeleteso fun!! love how you colored the peacock!! wonderful design, too! love it!!
ReplyDeleteThis is so LOVELY!! I like the colors of the birdie and it's perfect for this color scheme! Wonderful card, Barbara!
ReplyDeleteLovely, Barbara! I especially like the music you've added.
ReplyDeleteOoh, I love this too! I love how the flower balances out the peacock...and they look great against the music sheet, too!
ReplyDeleteOooh! This is so sweet! I love the birdie!
ReplyDeleteI love this card!!! So cute!
ReplyDelete