Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Cooking of the Birthday Supper


I just took this picture of my family making ravioli for my birthday supper tonight. I could sure get used to this! This is definitely a group effort. My son made the pasta dough and filling, my husband is making the salad and veggies and my girls are making the cake. It smells delicious!

And here's the cake that my girls made



I hope that you are having a wonderful Valentine's Day! ♥♥♥

:-) Barbara

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Barbara! Looks like they are taking good care of you today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, Barbara!! What a LOVELY family you have! This is what love is all about-they gather together and made this feast with their LOVE! Thank you for sharing your special time with us !! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Your family is soo sweet!! Wishing you a year full of happiness (and LOTS of crafting time!)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday, Barbara!!! Wishing your everyday is as wonderful as your birthday!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a Happy 29th, Barbara! What a fun family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely day you had! Wow, so lucky to have such a sweet, loving husband and wonderful kids too! LOVE all the chocolately goodness on that cake too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to you Barbara!!! Such a special cake and it looks so delish!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog