I used the Engraved Flower cling stamp and a sentiment from the Essential Messages clear set. I stamped the flower twice with Ruby ink on cream cardstock and cut out both images to make a bigger flower. The pp is by Amy Butler. I stamped the sentiment on the reverse side of the floral paper.
I really like the Essential Messages set as it has so many great sentiments for different occassions.I know that I will be using it a lot.
I hope that you have a wonderful day filled with stamping and glitter! Thank you for stopping by. :-)
Barbara
What a gorgeous poppy! I like it BIG and you made it even BIGGER and more BEAUTIFUL (with the double stamping-how clever!). I also might have to look into buying that Essential Message! Love the sentiment yo use!
ReplyDeleteSo wonderful! Love that ruby color of ink you used, isn't this engraved flower so versatile, beautiful card for the parents!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card, Barbara! It's perfect with that patterned paper, love it!
ReplyDeletelove that beautiful flower! very pretty card, Barbara!!
ReplyDeleteBarbara this card is BEAUTIFUL!!! I need to get my cards made for the parents too!
ReplyDelete