Friday, December 4, 2009

Season's Greetings


I am really liking this cute set.It is Clear Design Holiday Dolls by Hero Arts.I did a lot of paper piecing on this card using the Urban Prairie line by Basic grey.I liked it so much when it first came out that I bought 6 packages of it.Now I am using it on every card!LOL!

The background is the Big Pine Bough image stamped in 2 shades of green ink.
The Season's Greetings is from the Clear Design Cozy Moments set.The tag was longer than I wanted so I cut it down and glued it back together.

I wish that I could remember where I got the sparkly ribbon because I am down to my last few inches.I will have to start my search for more!

Now to clean up the mess that I created.Are you a messy crafter too?

:-) Barbara

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I am. And, I'm a wretch about cleaning up afterwards. This card is DARLING! So, first I squealed, and then I felt stupid because I didn't know you were blogging! DO YOU KNOW HOW HAPPY IT MAKES ME THAT ONE OF MY LONG-TIME STAMPING IDOLS (YES, YOU) HAS A BLOG, WOMAN???!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredibly CUTE!! I adore this set and you did this so fabulously!Love the sentiment,too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog