Thursday, December 3, 2009

Chicken Soup


I have been having fun with the Print and Cut feature on my Silhouette.This image comes from PC Crafter .I have purchased a few bundles of files to play with so that I could get better at some of the features of my machine.
On to the card. All of the patterned paper is Basic Grey Urban Prairie.I really like this line! The Kraft and Pool Notecards are by Hero Arts as is the tiny Get Well Soon sentiment. This was pretty quick to put together with the exception of the fact that I couldn't find the safety pins! It took me a very long time to locate them and they ended up being where they should be.Ugh! LOL!

Thank you for looking. :-) I am still trying to figure out this whole blogging thing so if you have any questions or comments,please let me know.

Barbara

1 comment:

  1. Love the chicken soup with the sentiment. Clever idea! I think you are blogging wonderfully :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog