Thursday, December 31, 2009

A challenge card



I was looking at one of my favourite blogs this afternoon and saw that Michelle had posted a sketch challenge.While I should have been doing many other things, I wanted to take a few minutes to make a card. :-)

Thank you for looking!

paper-K&Co
stamp-Hero Arts
Kraft and Pool Notecard-Hero Arts
Gemstone-Hero Arts
ribbon -unknown

:-) Barbara

3 comments:

  1. Barbara, what a great card!I love the colors and all the fun flowery elements. Thanks for playing along! Happy New Year. Mish

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Barbara, a fun mix of bright colors and patterns, too sweet! Wishing you a Happy New Year and be safe!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful card Barbara! lovely sweet colors and I love that you mixed so many different patterns together so well!! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog