Wednesday, December 23, 2009

More new Hero Arts !


Good morning,
I have another card to share today that is made with one of the new Hero Arts stamps.This one is a wonderful cling stamp called "Heart Flourishes". :-)
The image is a great size for backgrounds but I can also see cutting out some of the individual flowers to use as a focal point.
For this card I stamped the image on 4 different colours of cardstock and then used just sections from each.The butterfly is a Hero Arts cutting file from Silhouette.How cool is that?! I love my Silhouette and I love Hero Arts so I was so excited when I found out!

While this stamp can certainly be used for Valentine's Day,I think that it is a very versatile image.

Hero Arts Materials:
Heart Flourishes
Pink,Pool and Lemon Notecards
Heart Butterfly cutting file (Silhouette)
yellow gemstones
VersaMark
ArtPrint Brown Memories Ink
Other Materials:
White cardstock
Urban Prairie patterned paper-Basic Grey

Have a great day!
:-) Barbara

3 comments:

  1. Hero Arts cutting file from Silhouette!!? AWESOME! Love this idea and your matched pattern and colors are just delightful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is so cool that you can cut Hero images using your Silhouette!! wow! wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat card, Barbara. So tempted to buy a Silhouette because of that butterfly cutting file!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog