Thursday, December 24, 2009

Silhouette Bells


A very quick card today! This is my last card made with one of the new Hero Arts stamps.This cling stamp is the perfect size for a focal image.I am already thinking Spring with all of the cold weather that we've been having so that is why my cards use such soft colours!


Hero Arts Materials:
CG165 Silhouette Bells
Pink,Pool and Lemon and Chocolate Notecards
Other Materials:
Cream cardstock
Urban Prairie patterned paper (Basic Grey)
Orchid and Canary VersaColor ink-Tsukineko
Corner Rounder punch-EK Success

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas!

:-) Barbara

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the colors! I sure can use some on a day like today here at my home. Looking forward to some sun shine in the coming days :) Love your cards and your blog, Barbara! Happy New Year, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! the colors are so beautiful and cheery! Have a happy holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! So soft and elegant, definitely puts you in the mood for Spring! Now you've inspired me to put this stamp on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog