Anyone that knows me knows that I love coffee.I could barely contain myself when I saw this image! I know that I will be using this a lot!
I am still in holiday mode and decided to use this for a Christmas card.To me nothing says holiday cheer like coffee (lol)!

I printed off the ledger paper here .This site is so much fun, you will be printing off all kinds of paper!
I stamped the background using the Stunning Snowflakes DesignBlock stamp using Soft Pool ink. It is a nice color that works so well with the Pool Notecard.
The sentiment is stamped with a Soft Blossom Shadow Ink. The cup of coffee is stamped directly on the background and then paper pieced using kraft paper and the sleeve is cut from patterned paper.
Here is the stamp!

Hero Arts Products used:
K5332 Cup of Coffee
S5069 Stunning Snowflakes
CL359 Clear Design Holiday Cheer
PS523 Pool Notecards
PS515 Lemon Notecards
PS507 Kraft Notecards
AF146 Soft Pool Shadow Ink
AF147 Soft Blossom Shadow Ink
AF120 ArtPrint Brown Memories
Other Materials:
patterned paper (My Mind's Eye)
sparkly ribbon (unknown)
ledger paper-Incompetech
Thank you so much for stopping by!
:-) Barbara
this is SO much fun--
ReplyDeleteHi Barbara! LOVE your background ledger paper stamped with snowflakes! Thanks so much for the link! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteyum! I can almost smell the coffee! thanks for the link for the downloadable papers! Wish you and yours a Merry Christmas!!
ReplyDeleteHi Barbara, Love your card, I love the coffee cup stamp. Thanks for the link. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
ReplyDeleteWhat a GREAT idea, Barbara! I love this graph paper site! Such a creative idea to pair up the snowflake image with the coffee! AWESOME!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteLove it Barbara! The graph paper is such a fun touch and your other touches are great too. Merry Christmas to you! Hugs,Kathy
ReplyDeleteSuper cute card!
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome card, Barbara! I'm totally a coffee lover too, got to get the stamp!
ReplyDeleteWish you and your family a wonderful holiday season!