Thursday, December 17, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA !!!!!




Today is Lisa Spangler's birthday! Happy Birthday Lisa,I hope that you have a wonderful day!
This card went in the mail last week but I am suspecting that with the holidays,it still might not get there on time.I hope it does!

It actually took almost 2 days to make this. :-p. I started off with the music paper and snowflake background and then just kept adding to it.I would leave the room and then come back in and add 1 more thing.It really got funny after a while! The gems were the very last thing to go on.I hope that it's finished! LOL!

Lisa,if you see this before it gets to you, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope that you have the best day ever or as my daughter would say, a BDE!

:-) Barbara

7 comments:

  1. AND Happy Birthday from me, too, Lisa!! Barbara, I love your design and use of the stamp (love that Write your own) and colors!! I know Lisa will LOVE this DEER card as she adores that deer stamp dearly :) How thoughtful and creative of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barbara! You're such a "deer" for making me that card!!! LOVE IT!!! In fact, you could say I "a-deer" it, ha ha ha! Hugs and thanks for the birthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet of you, Barbara! Lovely card, love the colors and design! Happy birthday to Lisa too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo sweet and love the festive colors, I'm sure Lisa adores it! And Happy BIG birthday to Lisa too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok, not only do i ♥LOVE♥ this fabulous card...i'm thrilled to hear that somebody else works in the same way i do...with a little here and then going back later!!! thank you for sharing that, it's literally made *MY* day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a Great card for Lisa Barbara....Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog