
Good morning,
I have a few last holiday cards to make and get in the mail although they are (obviously) late! LOL! We decided this year that we would buy presents for my husbands family while in Hawaii so the cards will be mailed with the presents.
All of my in-laws loves to cook.I'm pretty sure that my MIL's middle name is Martha! While we were away,we had the most amazing lunch in Nordstroms.I was thrilled to find that they sold cookbooks for many of the lunch items!I bought 4 cookbooks,3 for them and 1 for myself.While I don't cook a lot,I have already tried one of the recipes and it was great!
This is a clear card.I made 2 snow hills on the front and a 3rd taller hill was glued to the inside to hide the adhesive.Clever,no? LOL!
It also provides a place to write the greeting.
The pink snowman paper is double sided so the pattern shows on the back of the card.The snowman is clip art from PC Crafter.The white cardstock is Startdream so it has a nice shimmer.Finally, the sentiment is from Hero Arts.It is embossed with a sparkly pink EP.
Tonight we will be having our traditional turkey dinner at my parents.Yum! I hope that you are enjoying the last few days of 2009!
:-) Barbara
clever? it's genius! :D so very cute, barbara. enjoy your dinner (YUM)!
ReplyDeletethis is so cute and clever! lovely card!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cheery card, Barbara! Late or not, someone will adore this!!
ReplyDeleteBarb, Cute card. Hope you enjoyed your trip.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE clear cards....this one is a cutie! Love the snowy hills.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you brought home cookbooks from Hawaii!
We have to promise to meet up next time...Happy New Year!
What a cutie of a card and I just adore that snowman, love this!
ReplyDelete