Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Another clear card



Good morning!
Here is another clear card that I made yesterday.It looks a bit wonky because the background paper is on the inside and the rest of the stuff is on the outside and it doesn't look like it lines up because the card is open. :-) Get all that?

I love this paper although it is far from Christmas themed.I bought it at M's just before Christmas.I really like the grapic patterns and bright colours.The stamps are all Hero Arts.

I'm off to the mall with my girls today.I was planning to spend the day cleaning and organizing but they want to shop. Hmm, that was a hard decision to make! LOL!

Have a great day!
:-) Barbara

paper-(Carolyn Gavin- K&Co),tree-Basic Grey eskimo kisses
stamps-Hero Arts
gems-Hero Arts
Clear card-Hero Arts
snowflake die-Sizzlets (I think)
Stickles - Ranger

3 comments:

  1. I always struggle with clear cards and here you are, cranking them out!
    Love the soft colors and all that bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! that would be a difficult decision indeed!! =) love your clear card!! I haven't made one of those for a loooooong time! love the pp that you used and the pretty colors. you have inspired me to try and make a clear card again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog