Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My daughter's card


Good morning !
Last night my daughter said to me "Mom, I need 15 cards for tomorrow. Oh, and I want to tape chocolates to them". Don't you love it when that happens? LOL! We decided to tackle the card first and then think about the chocolates.Although I found some really cute Peppermint Patty punch art cards, a trip to the grocery store was not on the list.
At 13, she is very capable and quite happy to do most of the work herself.She came up with the design and we discussed modifying it for assembly line. I cut the cards and did the embossing and she did everything else.She's pretty awesome!

I bought reams of the aqua cardstock years ago when there were few colour choices and I thought that I might run out.Plus, they shipped to Canadians!

The large snowflake background stamp has been used on so many of my cards this year.It is great because it covers the entire cardfront.The "hill" is Stardream paper which has a beautiful shimmer to it.The colouring is all done with Stickles.The glitter goes so well with the sentiment!

I hope that you have a wonderful day! I am trying to finish up a few last minute cards.

:-) Barbara

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME work your DD did! I see a young stamping artist in the making. What a fabulous she came up with! I'm most impressed! I have (again) the same experience. My DD came back from college and asked me late at night " can I have 14 tags to go with the 14 goodie bags you made and I need them tomorrow!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this...one of my very favorite Snowman stamps....
    How fun to have your daughter like your hobby too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog