I have had my Silhouette for about a year.I haven't used it a lot though because I really haven't made the time to play with it.I tend to find a new obsession whether it be sewing or decorating or baking and go full steam for a while and then just stop.I have many unfinished projects because I have moved onto another interest before finishing them.
A few weeks ago on the Silhouette blog there was a post about Print and Cut. Oh my word.It was so much easier than I thought! I have never used this function because I thought that I had to know more about this machine than how to turn it on.This is like getting a second cutting machine for free! I am not an expert so I won't go into details about how this works but once I figured it out, I was hooked. I purchased some clip art through http://www.pccrafter.com/index.aspx pccrafter.com and started printing and cutting.This by no means will replace stamping and coloring but it's always fun to learn a new skill!
:-) Barbara
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!