Hello and welcome to my blog! I am so excited today to be bringing you my cards for the first ever Hero Arts Blog Hop! How fun is this!? This is likely your first visit here as I am very new to blogging so thank you for stopping by!
The stamp that I am using is a new DesignBlock called Silhouette Grass.This is such a beautiful stamp and I know that I will be using it a LOT!I love that it can be used as a background or a focal point.I decided that it would be great to make a nice all occassion card set.The image is white embossed on different coloured Notecards and then patterned paper is adhered to the bottom.I kept the design simple because I didn't want to compete with this wonderful image.

Here is a close up of one of the cards.

.....and all 3 cards with the stamp. I love this stamp!

Hero Arts Products used:
S5316 Silhouette Grass DesignBlocks
PS515 Lemon Notecards
PS523 Pool Notecards
PS512 Pink Notecards
VC250 VersaMark
PW110 White Embossing Powder
CH106 Card Buttons Clear
Other Materials:
music paper(unknown),Urban Prairie patterned paper (Basic Grey),string
Thank you so much for stopping by!
From here you will be heading to Kathy Racoosin's wonderful blog ! I know that you will love Kathy's creations!
Remember, if you find a link that doesn't work, you can always hop back to the Hero Arts Blog for a list of direct links to all the blogs in the hop!
I will be sharing more cards on Monday so please stop by again.Have a great weekend!
:-) Barbara
oh my gosh--what gorgeous cards and such a FABULOUS use of that lovely stamp! i especially love that the cards are "the same but different" (so to speak) and also the way you've coordinated the envelopes with the decoration on the flaps.
ReplyDeleteMAGNIFICENT!!! ♥
The stamp on the pastels is stunning.
ReplyDeleteThe grass is very popular on this blog crawl... but no wonder. It's gorgeous!
ReplyDelete-Rona
These cards are great! Really beautiful and fresh!
ReplyDeleteI love the new stamps!
Okay, I must have the grass stamp. Yum!
ReplyDeleteI love how you used this stamp Barbara ...so classy and elegant and the colors are so beautiful! Love them all. Off to hop!
ReplyDeleteFondly,Kathy
Thanks for giving me such a wonderful send off Barbara! Happy Holidays
WOW Barbara...i just Love this stamp done in Pastels...just Perfect!!!
ReplyDeleteVery simple and elegant use of this versatile stamp.
ReplyDeleteVery simple but beautiful! The pastels are very pretty! I love the addition of the music notes!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards!! Going to add the Silhouette grass stamp to my ever growing list!
ReplyDeleteso elegant and classy! gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteYour card set is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove this grass silhouette stamp, you made amazing cards, so simple, so elegant.
ReplyDeleteLOVE what you did with that stamp, Barbara!!! I love it too! :)
ReplyDeleteSO PRETTY!!!!
ReplyDeleteYour use of pastel colors is gorgeous! Well done. Have a Hoppy Day.
ReplyDeleteYour cards are sooo elegant! Love the colors. I love the wheat stamp from Hero Arts.
ReplyDeleteApril
these are so soft looking, very pretty!
ReplyDeletethat grass stamp is my favorite so far, love it
ReplyDeletethe colors are so pretty and soft! :)
ReplyDeleteOh Barbara.. the grass looks fabulous in your pastel color cards.. so soft and so pretty, what a great inspirations and it can be mass produced too!! This stamp is already on my wishlist.. ;)
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely stunning! stamping sue
ReplyDeleteI love it!!
ReplyDeleteSo delicate - great work.
ReplyDeleteLove the clean delicate look of your cards and envolopes!
ReplyDeleteYour cards are simply stunning and love your musical note buttons.
ReplyDeleteGreat "grassy" cards!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch amazing work! Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThese colours are so pretty with the grass stamp!
ReplyDeleteSo simple and elegant and beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThis stamp is definitely on my list!
so elegant!
ReplyDeleteI love what you have done. That is a beautiful stamp.
ReplyDeletethat's very pretty!! my friend would love a set like that as a gift!
ReplyDeleteWonderful cards, love it.
ReplyDeleteAbolutely gorgeous and soft colors on the silhouette grass stamp, I love it, it makes me sooo ready for spring to come! Beautiful
ReplyDeleteyes this is my first visit to your blog... but i'll be back!! (and i live in California, so i love using Arnold's quote!! wink!!) many blessings to you!
ReplyDeleteI will definitely be buying the new stamps - love your cards - great job
ReplyDeleteSuch a great idea! and I was just asked to make a card set for the school auction...and this idea is perfect! You have a great blog. Thanks so much.
ReplyDeleteJust gorgeous, Barbara! Hah, what did I tell you, girl?! I just knew it . . . heh, heh, heh! .............THUD!!! *wink*
ReplyDeleteYour note card set is simply perfect!!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteWow! I love the simplicity of these cards, yet they are elegant and beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty cards, Barbara! So elegant! I so want that stamp!!!
ReplyDeleteSharon D. (also from Canada!)
Beautiful, Barbara! I love the way this stamp looks embossed on the pastel colors...and love the way you stamped on the envelope flap!!
ReplyDeleteI am falling in love the that grass stamp too. Your cards are exquisite.
ReplyDeleteJust GORGEOUS!!! LOVE the colours!!
ReplyDeleteLove the fantastic simple and beautiful cards.
ReplyDeleteI've seen that stamp being used several times now (during blog hopping)
ReplyDeleteI love it with those pastels, and I'm liking that stamp more and more. Thanks for the inspiration.
Your cards are beautiful - artistic use of the lovely grass stamp. thanks for sharing
ReplyDeletelove the card set
ReplyDeleteBeautiful delicate cards. Amazing.
ReplyDeleteYes, that Silhoutte Grass MUST be one of mine soon!!! I love the idea of making the card set with it...
ReplyDeleteVery nice simple and elegant cards!!
ReplyDeleteAgain that silhouette grass stamp makes amazing cards. I love the same but different look.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
Love your work and this example is just another stunning example!
ReplyDeletelove this stamp!
ReplyDeleteAmanda Vollmin
so so pretty, all of them!
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful, love the pastel colours and the little details like the buttons on these!
ReplyDeleteI love that stamp too! It is a must have.
ReplyDeleteBarbara, these cards rock! I love the elegant look and the way you used the stamp on the envies as well as the cards. thanks so much!
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautifully simple and gorgeous design for your notecards...I will be using them for inspiration, thanks so much!
ReplyDeletethese are so pretty! i like the idea of making card sets-- i now have gift ideas for next year, thanks!! :)
ReplyDeleteOh, grass in pastel colors. So gorgeous. Thanks for the inspiration.
ReplyDeleteSimply beautiful! and those colors are dreamy!!!
ReplyDelete-Liane
Those are just wonderfully simple and classic! love the cards!
ReplyDeleteI am falling in love with the grass stamp!! Stunning.
ReplyDeleteLOVE this simple yet DIVINE desgin, Barbara! Thanks for the awesome inspiration!! You did an AWESOME job on blogging!
ReplyDeleteWhat great colors - I love that stamp!
ReplyDeleteYour cards are simple but oh so beautiful. Anyone would be lucky to receive those from you. :)
ReplyDeleteLovely, these grass stamps are popular on the hops today.
ReplyDeleteLovely card set! Your use of the grass stamp is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards Barbara. So stylish and it really goes to show that sometimes the simple ideas are the best.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing.
Fliss
Yum! I love the soft colors with that wheat stamp! FABULOUS!
ReplyDeleteloving the grass stamp, i see that many people are.
ReplyDeleteBarbara, this is a beautiful set of cards! I am blown away by all the different ways this stamp has been used today!
ReplyDeleteWow, Barbara! They are amazingly beautiful!! I got to get that stamp! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat cards!
ReplyDeleteMarilyn
Wonderful cards!! Amazing!
ReplyDeleteHi Barbara, this is my first time coming to your blog. You did so well on the colorful notecards. You even coordinate them with different colorful envelope. Indeed this Silhouette Grass made your cards fabulous..
ReplyDeletegreat harmony
ReplyDeletegreetings from austria
I love the colored cards - great seeing them that way!
ReplyDeletePretty cards! Love your musical note button too!!
ReplyDeleteI love that stamp & the cards you made with it :-)
ReplyDeleteFabulous, fabulous work! Hurray for you and the hop!
ReplyDeleteMina
You picked great colors to go with that stamp!
ReplyDeleteAmazing!!! Those cards just pop!!! Very nice!
ReplyDeleteLove your cards, well done. You are so right This is fun, Thank you!
ReplyDeleteI Love the cards you made, simple but very stylish.
ReplyDeleteHugs from holland,
bye, Jolanda
Ooooo! I likey!
ReplyDeleteLove the white on pastel. Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSweet cards with a lovely silhouette stamp!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful job. Thank you for taking the time to share with us!
ReplyDeleteLovely work in pastels! That grass is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteSimple and elegant. I like it!
ReplyDeleteSimply great!
ReplyDeleteI love how you made the grass the focal point on the pastels... it looks so pretty. I noticed the yellow butterfly paper you used as a accent strip... I just used the same paper in my niece's scrapbook :)
ReplyDeleteHi, Barbara! The Silhouette Grass is fabulous here! Love the all occasion set of cards you made! :-)
ReplyDeleteLove that stamp. It lends itself to so many different designs.
ReplyDeleteThe elegant simplicity of these cards is just breathtaking. I love how versatile this grass stamp is...and all the different ways you have all found to use it. Definitely a must have for me.
ReplyDeleteI love the poppy stamp, but the sillouette grass is beginning to grow on me! :-) Lovely cards
ReplyDeleteGreat colors -- fresh! sara
ReplyDeletesaraross11@gmail.com
These cards are simply beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYour cards are amazing!!
ReplyDeleteI think I'm in love witht hat stamp too!
ReplyDeleteI love the way you used that same stamp in different ways. Beautiful colorpalette.
ReplyDeleteI love what you did with the grass stamp!
ReplyDeleteCindy K
very elegant cards!!
ReplyDeleteWow - I love the color palette of the set. So soothing!
ReplyDelete~ky
Beautiful set of cards TFS!!!
ReplyDeleteThis grass stamp is so versatile and could be used for many occasions, have to add it to my wish list!
ReplyDeleteGotta hop!
Beautiful colors for a beautiful new stamp!
ReplyDeleteIt's hard to imagine such a simple stamp can produce such beautiful results...but, that's what it takes - imagination. Thank you for sharing. I've now added this stamp to my wish list.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful set of cards! This would be great to make as gifts !!
ReplyDeleteJust gorgeous!!! Love the pastel colors!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for showing your wonderful cards!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the new hero stuff!! hop hop hop...
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, this stamp is so versatile love the pastels tones.
ReplyDeleteSweet soft colors!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful set of cards...I'm loving this image more & more as I hop along!
ReplyDeleteI love that stamp.
ReplyDeleteWhelp, you just sold me on this stamp. Lovely cards!
ReplyDeleteStunning! This really is a great stamp and it's fun to see all the different ways you blog-hoppers are using it!!
ReplyDeleteI love this stamp too! Endless possibilities! Love the soft look of your cards!!
ReplyDeletesimple yet stunning. :D
ReplyDeleteLove that stamp - seen it on the other blogs, but love the simple white design of yours
ReplyDeleteLovin' how you have showcased the silhouette grass stamp. Awesome!
ReplyDeletelovely!
ReplyDeletesweet and simple!
ReplyDeleteBarbara, I love the clean colors and embelishments. The paper bands are lovely. Thanks for sharing with us!
ReplyDeleteOh! Only people like you are smart enough to make card sets with the stamps! DUH! Like I should wake up? Really nice.
ReplyDeleteThese are so pretty!! Loving the pastel colors with white stamping!! That stamp is fabulous!
ReplyDelete♥Lea
your cards look beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteoooooh-so simply elegant! would be a perfect gift set
ReplyDeleteThanks!
How lovely!!! Like your idea for the envelopes!
ReplyDeleteOh My wow! these cards are so adorable!!!!
ReplyDeletevery soft and pretty!!!!
I have to agree that that stamp lends itself to many beautiful possibilities. You did some stunning work!
ReplyDeleteBrenda U: South Africa
I love this stamp!! and your cards are great, I really love the colours you used. Great to see the different ways people use this stamp.
ReplyDeletelovely set of cards, tfs
ReplyDelete-bk
What a fabulous jobs with the envelopes, great!!
ReplyDeletethose notecards are pretty! welcome to blogland!
ReplyDeleteI love the softness of the image and the colors combined. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletevery nice with the white on pastel.
ReplyDeletethose are beautiful notecards Barb! I like how you've stamped the tops of the grass on the back flap.. too cool.
ReplyDeleteKaren G (BC)
Love that stamp in white! The cards are stunning in their simplicity.
ReplyDeleteWow! I'm lovin' that grass stamp!! I love your treatment of it. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI love the simplicity of your cards. And the matching envelopes is a great idea.
ReplyDeleteGosh. I love this stamp too. Your cards are stunning.
ReplyDeleteVery simple and elegant. Just lovely.
ReplyDeleteAloha, Barbara! Love your set of cards--what a wonderful gift set!
ReplyDeleteI'll email you this weekend....
super cute :D love the coordinating envelopes!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Donna, those cards would make a wonderful gift set.
ReplyDeleteGreat cards, lovely image! Hugs,moni
ReplyDeleteGreat set!
ReplyDeleteYour cards are so beautiful Barbara! Love that Silhouette Grass stamp.
ReplyDeleteHeather Maria
I wouldn't have thought to use that stamp on pastels, but it's really nice!
ReplyDeletethat set is gorgeous~ thanks for sharing your creativity on this blog hop!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards. I love the clean design and serene color scheme.
ReplyDeleteOh, I just love these cards and the colors. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteLinda D.
lovely cards!
ReplyDeleteI thought I liked the dandelion block best - but looking at your creations - the white grasses on colored cardstock - oh my - just stunning!
ReplyDeleteso simple but sweet and gorgeous
ReplyDeleteAnother amazing creation with the Silhouette Grass stamp. Beautiful cards Barbara.
ReplyDeleteoh so nice. You are so creative :) thanks for sharing! Nat
ReplyDeleteThey might have been simple but they look wonderful!!
ReplyDeleteOMGosh, what beautiful cards! Love, love that
ReplyDeleteSilhouette Grass stamp. It just may have my
name on it.
Sherry in MI
Gorgous cards. I think the grass stamp is one of the best from the new catalogue.
ReplyDeleteGreat gift idea!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful set of cards! The silhouette grass is fast becoming a favorite! TFS!
ReplyDeleteSarah C
What a great idea with the cards/envies! Love, love them!
ReplyDeletebeautiful work with such a fabulous stamp
ReplyDeleteGreat set of cards!
ReplyDeleteWhat a super card set...and such a versatile stamp!
ReplyDeleteI'm in love with that stamp!
ReplyDeleteyour cards make me happy :)
ReplyDeletethanks!
So elegant, what a great stamp
ReplyDeleteReally liked your cards, as this is my favorite stamp so far!! Still have alot to try though!1
ReplyDeleteHappy Holiday
I'm liking that stamp more & more as I hop!! TFS your wonderful cards!!
ReplyDeleteThe more I see this stamp used, the more I definitely need it for sure. Love your cards today.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas
I think that stamp is one of my new favorites!
ReplyDeleteoh, barbara... these are BEAUTIFUL! i agree - that grass stamp is a must-have! can't wait to get my hands on it and try this look you've created with it... love the white! and then stampin on the envie flap - genius. SO glad you have a blog now! i'm following! :D this hop has been so much fun... thank you for always being so inspiring! happy holidays and LOTS of hugs! :)
ReplyDeleteFantastic note cards. Such a stunning presentation. I thought that dandelion frame was my favourite, but with so many people showcasing the versatility of silhouette grasses, I think that might be a new fav!
ReplyDeleteI like the repeated grass silhouette on the envelope and the card.
ReplyDeleteThese are really lovely! Love the simplicity of them! The white background is awesome!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Holidays!
Yaneri
Simply gorgeous! Great job♥
ReplyDeleteElise
Oh, wow...the pastels look WONDERFUL with this stamp! Just stunning! TFS!
ReplyDeleteLove the colours they all look fab with the grass stamped in white
ReplyDeletexoxo
Your cards are simply beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI really like this set of cards--simply beautiful!
ReplyDeleteVery elegant! I like the look of this, thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI love the pastels. Thank you for sharing with us all. :)
ReplyDeleteLovely set of card using that fabulous stamp :)
ReplyDeleteI love all the colors that you used on the cards. They really make that white pop!
ReplyDeleteafter seeing your card I know for sure, that I have to have this stamp with the grass
ReplyDeleteOh these cards are just beautiful! Love the white on the pastel - so feminine and pretty!
ReplyDeleteThe stamp is wonderful, so lovely.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea! The white against the colored backgrounds is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteNice cards! This is one of my favorite new stamps.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely a stunning stamp on those pastel papers, love it. Thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteYour cards, and your blog are stunning. Love the white grass look.
ReplyDeleteLove the white embossing on bright colors.
ReplyDeleteDebbie S
I love this stamp and your cards are amazing. I love the pastels.
ReplyDeleteCool set of cards! Welcome to blogland ;-)
ReplyDelete