
Good morning!
I spent yesterday making Christmas cards with tons of glitter so I am still sparkling! This card is very simple in design but the glitter really makes it shine.I love using soft colours for holiday cards!
The tree in a Silhouette design which I cut,brushed with Mod Podge and then covered with Prisma Glitter.The background was stamped with a large snowflake stamp using VersaMark and then brushed with Pearl Ex.I adhered a 1 1/2 strip of Sookwang tape to the bottom and then added pieces of patterned paper.I had some exposed tape after adding the paper so I added more glitter!
The sentiment is from the "Merry Christmas" Ink n Stamp set.These containers are great because they include 18 little coordinating stamps.
If I get this in the mail today it still might reach it's destination by Christmas! :-)
Tree-Silhouette
Kraft,pink and pool Notecards-Hero Arts
Stunning Snowflake Background, Merry Christmas Ink N Stamp-Hero Arts
Prisma Glitter-Hero Arts
Paper-Basic Grey
Sookwang Tape
Pearl Ex
Ribbon-unknown
Have a great day!
:-) Barbara
Wow! Loving all that glitter! Thanks for explaining your steps in making this beauty! I bet it looks even PRETTIER in person! Love all the soft colors you used, Barbara!
ReplyDeleteOooooh, purdeeee!!! At first I was thinking you'd hand cut that and I about fell off my chair. ;^) I like pink for Christmas!
ReplyDeleteLove Pink for Christmas...this is Wonderful!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, Barbara! I love the pink tree against the kraft and those strips at the bottom complement it so nicely! Welcome to the blog world! I'm new at this stuff too, but it has turned out to be so much more fun than I ever thought!!
ReplyDeleteLove this! It's so you! :)
ReplyDelete