
Hello !
I am continuing to make Holiday cards with the hopes that I will get some of them in the mail. I wish that I was more like my friend Christine who never misses an occassion and always makes the most beautiful cards!I always have the best of intentions. :-)
This angel is from the Hero Arts clear set "Let the Angels Sing".I paper pieced her and the birdie and added glitter to the wings and halo. The music paper was stamped with the Clouds Design Block stamp and cut with a circle Nestability.Falalala was stamped repeatedly on a strip of cream cardstock and glued on top of a strip of .....wait for it.....Basic Grey's Urban Prairie. I actually went to my local scrapbook store yesterday to look for some Christmas paper but her selection was very limited.It's all of those planners that bought her out! I was able to stock up on Stickles though so that was good.
The snowflake is an old punch by EK Success and the gem is Hero Arts.
Thank you for stopping by! As always,I'd love to hear your comments. :-)
Barbara
We must be psychically connected because that's precisely what I keep doing (with the Christmas cards, anyway) . . . and I always have the best of intentions, too. And my cousin Janice is the equivalent of your friend Christine--never misses sending a beautifully stamped card for any and every occasion.
ReplyDeleteIt's OK. We can be card-making-non-senders together. *grin*
Hi Barbara!!
ReplyDeleteJust came across your blog and am really liking your cards.......beautiful!! I too have the best of intentions when it comes to making cards, too bad my actions can't seem to get in synch with the intentions, lol! But maybe I can make that a New Year's Resolution!! Anyway, just wanted to say "HI" and congratulations on starting a blog......looks good!!
I just "discovered" your blog, Barbara! Your cards on the HA blog are always inspiring! This angel card is simply ADORABLE!!!! Thanks also for noticing my card Mr. Mouse on skis ;)Love your style!! Welcome to the blog world !!!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to blog world and love your style. I can see why you work for Hero Arts! This angel card is awesome love the clouds on the sheet music.
ReplyDelete