
Good morning !
Today while cleaning up my room I came across some elements from a card that I made a few days ago and decided to try to use them.I had the clouds,the tree,the birdie and the pine background so really all I did was glue them together and add the sentiment.I don't always have a chance to clean my desk after stamping so I tend to end up with all kinds of little surprises!Does anyone else sometimes leave messes for another day? I wish that I could always clean up but sometimes it's just not possible ("MOM,I need a card for a birthday party in 15 minutes" !LOL!")
All stamps by Hero Arts
tree-Clear Design Holiday Dolls
birdie-Clear Design Let the Angels Sing
Pine branch-Big Pine Bough
Clouds-Clouds Design Block
happy holidays (retired)
green gemstones (Hero Arts)
pink paper-(Basic Grey)
cardstock-DCWV
How CUTE!I really like the cloud stamp with the music notes. I also love the fact that I'm not the only one that had to make 16 tags in one hour this past weekend (Mom, I need to have 16 tags for all the goodies you made to give to my friends-LOL)~
ReplyDeleteDARLING!!! And, the skirts!!! Oh MYLAAAANTA, the skirts!!! SHUT UP!!!
ReplyDelete