Thursday, July 1, 2010

I love to play with paper


I don't always have a card in mind, sometimes I just like to colour and cut out shapes or play with my Silhouette or collect digital paper. I gather these treasures into little piles with the thought that I might use them someday. For the most part, the pile just keeps growing.

This card is made up of bits from my pile. :-) The rose image is from pccrafter. I cut it with my Silhouette. The pink polka dotted paper is digital paper by Hero Arts. The sentiment is by Penny Black.

Everything on this card was already cut or stamped, I just assembled it.

The sentiment was already stamped directly onto a piece of patterned paper .I just stiched in place. I also added a row of gemstones for some sparkle.
Do you do this to? Do you make lots of cards or do you just gather your treasures?

I hope that you have a wonderful day!

Happy Canada Day to my Canadian friends !

:-) Barbara

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely card and flower Barbara! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a Pretty card Barbara!! Love the Pastel colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous flower card, Barbara! I always enjoy reaing your post and looking at your amazing cards!! Happy Canada Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the gorgeous big rose! lovely card, Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and ever so soft with that large flower!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog