Today I have a card featuring 3 Penny Black Stamps. The silhouette image is called Inclinations, the sentiment is "Dreams" and the butterfly is from the clear set "Illuminations".
I stamped the silhouette using green ColorBox on the ledger paper that I love so much. You can find it here. The butterfly was stamped twice with Pink VersaColor directly onto the ledger paper and then stamped a 3rd time onto cream cardstock, cut out and adhered with foam tape. The patterned paper is by Basic Grey . To create the bow, I stitched 2 bows together and added the button on top.
Have a wonderful weekend !
:-) Barbara
Isn't this PRETTY! Love the green and pink, the pearls, and that pretty music button!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, Barbara! Love it!
ReplyDeleteLove this card with so many FABULOUS details! The bow, stamping, colors, button with Treble cleff..what an outstanding card!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card- love the BG paper and that bow with the musical button is just fabulous!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet card! Love the stamping! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous, Barbara! Love the stamping on ledger paper and all the yummy details!
ReplyDeleteYour attention for details is amazing!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card!
Thank You ~
Oh wow! I really love this, the vertical row of pearls, the graph paper! Everything came together beautifully!
ReplyDeletethis is so pretty and elegant, Barbara! love the pretty ribbon bow!
ReplyDeleteThis card has me "ooohing" and "aaaaahing" all over the place! Absolutely gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful stamping and layering! Love that bow, too! You ROCK!
ReplyDelete