I've been up since 5:30 am. My soil was delivered at 8:00 am. Before heading outside I decided to check Google Reader just one more time.Gah. I saw Michelle Wooderson's post and thought I would make a quick card. :-) This card is completely inspired not only by Michelle's picture, but by Michelle's style as well.
Here is one of the inspiration pictures
and here is my card
As soon as I saw the blue strawberry fabric I knew which stamp I was going to use. It was already on my desk from this card that I made yesterday. I coloured the image with markers, misted it with water and then stamped onto watercolour paper.
Both stamps are by Penny Black. Patterned paper is a mix of digital and pieces from my scrap box.
I'm off to plant some trees. For real this time!
:-) Barbara

Barbara, I say that you captured your inspiration and relayed it perfectly!
ReplyDeleteHow awesome is that? Great technique as well.
Is the flowers where you ink and then mist with water?
Thanks for inspiring me.
Beautiful technique and so perfect for the image! This is such a gorgeous card, awesome use of the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteOhhh, love the blue strawberries! Only in our little world will blue strawberries pass. Thanks for the link. Great job!
ReplyDeleteMish
Great inspiration, Barbara! I love the country feeling and those blue strawberries! Hope your tree planting went well...
ReplyDeleteawww... such a beautiful card, Barbara!! love your take on the inspiration!! so pretty!
ReplyDeleteWow! This is fabulous! Love the way you used the inspiration photo and Michelle's style! It's so homey and sweet and vintage, I love it!
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL Barbara, I love your mix of color and patterns.
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card, Barbara! Love the sweet and vintage feeling of it, great inspiration!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card! So elegant and pretty!
ReplyDeleteSuch a dreamy card from the photo inspiration! Love this!
ReplyDelete