Good morning,
First of all , thank you for the well wishes for my daughter Katherine. She left the hospital at 9:00 pm last night with mild heat stroke. She was told to rest and drink water - things that we parents tell her to do anyways! In fact, drink water is a running joke in our family. It'll cure just about whatever ails you.
Saturday was my niece's birthday !!! I hope that you had a very Happy birthday sweet Elizabeth !!!!! I didn't want to post this card until I was sure that she had received it.
:-) Barbara
This is adorable Barbara!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute card Barbara...I bet she loved it!! Glad your Daughter is on the mend...so hard when they are sick and so far away!!
ReplyDeleteAwww, how cute! Love the little puppy! Great design, haven't made one of those for awhile, need to try again!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Love the fluffy clouds and the little puppy! Hope she had a great birthday!
ReplyDeleteGreat spinner card! Must be fun to watch that dog spin!
ReplyDeleteSo glad your daughter is on the mend--heat stroke can be quite serious and I hope she invests in a hat! And drinks lots of water...Take care, Barbara!
Wow! Oh wow! I absolutely adore this card, Barbara! How cute and creative!! Thanks so much for sharing this cute card! Glad that your DD is OK....I have been thinking about her today! Sending hugs yours and her way!
ReplyDeletethis is sooooooo sweet! such a fun spinner card!! i love it!!
ReplyDelete