How has your week been? I've only done 1 load of dishes and 1 load of laundry all week. That doesn't happen when the whole family is here! My household will be back to normal soon though.
Onto today's card.
This is very clean looking. I adhered pieces of patterned paper to a sheet of cardstock and then cut it into strips to use on various projects. The piece that I used was just slightly smaller than the card and is attached using foam tape. I stamped the sentiment on a piece of white cardstock and then the corners were rounded before attaching the panel to the card. The rose was stamped with markers and cut out.
I hope that you have a great weekend! Yesterday I impulsively bought some shrubs to go all along our back fence so I will spend the morning (hopefully just the morning!) planting. The soil is being delivered at 8:00 am and I have a lot of work to do to get ready for it.
:-) Barbara
Oh how lovely! Love this design! :)
ReplyDeleteI love this, Barbara! Clean and simple at its best!
ReplyDeletethis is so simple and sweet! love it!!
ReplyDeleteOh, I love this card!
ReplyDeleteI love the layout and the patter papers look great!
Love the LO and pattern pp together! What a terrific card!
ReplyDeleteAw...now I really like this! I've been wanting to play with pp and use them 'inchie' style. I'm really loving that sentiment that you used.
ReplyDelete