Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Here she is again :-)

Don't you just love her sweet smile? :-)



I knew that I wanted this card to be quite layered so after colouring the image, I just grabbed some bright patterned paper and kept adding and adding until I felt it was done. The sentiment is stamped on vellum and then attached to the floral paper using a strip of tape at the top. The tape is hidden by the yellow scalloped edge.
The patterned paper is by K&Co and the image is coloured with Copics. Both the main image and the sentiment are by Penny Black. I really love these sentiment stamps - Penny Black has a ton. I will enable you. Look here.



Only a few more days until my daughters are off on their adventures. We spent yesterday shopping for t-shirts and shorts and today will be all about making lists and packing. My oldest daughter will be away for a month so there is some planning involved with that!

Have a great day!
:-) Barbara

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Another great image and I love the soft pastel colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me SMILE! What a CUTE image.Now I want to get that stamp now...I think I said that already :) Love your paper-layering and colors! Simply ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And... oh...Happy Canada Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SWEET card! LOVE the image and your colorful patterned papers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these stamps so fun huh?? Your card is adorable Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute cute cute!!! LOVE THIS!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog