Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Two more cards for my daughter

Good morning !
Today I have 2 more cards that I made for my daughter who is away at a University program in Quebec.
Both cards use PTI's Year of Flowers : Roses and Signature Greetings . Both cards are paper pieced. I bought Signature Greetings because it has so many beautiful sentiments.
The layout for the first card was inspired by this card by Maile Belle.

That's it for today - short and sweet . I hope that your week is going well !

Stamps: Papertrey


Paper: Amy Butler, Hero Arts digital, My Mind's Eye

Ink: Memento

Accessories: scallop scissors-Fiskars

Techniques: paper piecing

:-) Barbara

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! The yellow rose is my fave.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw... BarbarA!! I am sure Katherine will love these! Both are created with such great LOVE and THOUGHTS! Beautiful in all the details! I can just feel it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! I love the paper piecing-such a great look with these images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful coordination of pp's and colors! Love the big flower as the focal point on both cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog