This card was very quick to make. It cut the crochet edge card out of kraft cardstock, added some patterned paper, stamped the sentiment, added a bow and it was done.
I love the neat edge and I love the sentiment. I have a number of these stamps from Penny Black
and just as many on my wish list. :-) They are so inspirational .
Crochet lace card by Loni Stevens for Silhouette
Sentiment by Penny Black
Patterned paper by Basic Grey and Crate Paper
Nestabilities die for the scalloped square and square
Happy July 4th part 2 to my American friends !
:-) Barbara
Gorgeous card, Barbara! Love the beautiful edge and the color combo!!
ReplyDeleteThe lace edge is just gorgeous! I didn't know it was a Silhouette--thought it was Martha Stewart! Such a beautiful, tranquil card...
ReplyDeleteLove the edges! It gives such a delicate look to the entire card and the color combo are also fabulous!
ReplyDeleteYour lacey edge is awesome! You are sooo making me want a sillouette!
ReplyDeletewow! this is beautiful! love the unique border!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, beautiful silhouette shape, so unique!
ReplyDelete