Good morning , I hope that you had a nice weekend ! I spent Saturday helping my daughter clean her room. She is a collector like me and sometimes things get crazy. She asked me if I would help and I said absolutely! It's so much friendlier with two. :-)
We also added some new shelves to my son's room for his Rubik's cube collection. My poor children don't stand a chance having 2 parents that like to collect "treasures"! LOL!
On Sunday I did some baking and then we went downtown for a family bike ride. It was such a beautiful day!
I made this card using 2 stamps from Kathy Martin's Digital Doodles from 2Peas. You can find them here.
We also added some new shelves to my son's room for his Rubik's cube collection. My poor children don't stand a chance having 2 parents that like to collect "treasures"! LOL!
On Sunday I did some baking and then we went downtown for a family bike ride. It was such a beautiful day!
I made this card using 2 stamps from Kathy Martin's Digital Doodles from 2Peas. You can find them here.
Kathy's images are lovely and they just make me smile!
I used Copics to color the images and a bit of paper piecing. Most of the elements are pop dotted for dimension. I also added just a touch of glitter to the butterfly.
I'm not sure what's in store for today but it looks like it's going to be a great day! Thank you for stopping by.
:-) Barbara
What a sweet card, Barb! Love all your paper piecing!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Love your colouring, beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI love this, especially the paper-pieced skirt on the birdbath! Such a happy scene!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the colors and dimension that you add to this digie! Awesome card, Barbara!!
ReplyDeleteBarbara, you made my day seeing this sweet card! Love it! Love the colors and the paper piecing! I'm going to have to add this to the blog sometime this week! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my sweetness! This is so cute! Love how you popped that little birdie up there!
ReplyDeletelove your paper pieced fountain and all the dimensions! beautiful colors, too! super card, Barbara!!
ReplyDeleteThis is super adorable, Barbara! Love all the dimension! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLOVE this Sweet card Barbara....makes me smile too!!
ReplyDelete