Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hero Arts just saying hello

Good morning ,
This is a very quick card that I made to mail off to my daughter who is in Quebec. She loves dogs so I knew that this would be a perfect stamp to use! It is called Friendly pup. The sentiment and birdie are from the clear set Mi Casa. Both are by Hero Arts.

I stamped the puppy with black ink on Kraft cardstock and cut him out. The birdie was stamped directly onto the Fabriano notecard and coloured with Copics. The pink paper is by My Mind's Eye and the ledger paper can be found here .

It looks like a wonderful day outside! My husband and son are off helping with a Habitat for Humanity house today so I am glad that the weather is so nice.

I hope that you have a lovely day today !

:-) Barbara

10 comments:

  1. LOVE everthing about this card, Barbara! Love to have this doggie!! Your DD will love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is so cute! Your daughter will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what cuteness!! That puppy is the sweetest! your daughter will be so happy to receive this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so very sweet! So thoughtful for giving your daughter little cards like this, I hope one day my little one will like receiving cards from me, you think? A boy? Nah....probably not. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so sweet! love the clean and simple design! fabulous card and I am sure your daughter will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOOOO sweet and cute! Love the distressing around the edges- great touch! Your cards always make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Barb...the simplicity is something I crave. Love how he's hanging out on the paper strip. Hugs,Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, wow! I'm sure your daughter will love this card! It's absolutely adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog