All of the images are stamped with Memento ink and coloured with Copics except the apron which is paper pieced. I used bits of patterned paper for the background - all were from my scrap pile.
The second card features the cling set "Two Birds" by Hero Arts. One of the bird images was stamped on cream cardstock using ArtPrint Brown Memories ink. The sentiment is computer generated.The patterned papers are by Basic Grey and My Mind's Eye. The gorgeous button is by Jane Beljo.
Have a wonderful day and Happy July 4th to my American friends!
:-) Barbara
And Happy 4th to you, too, Barbara! Love both of these, but the first one especially - such nice soft colors!
ReplyDeleteWhat sweet cards! So many neat images on that first one and I *heart* those birds on the second one! I feel an internet search for Hero ARts birds coming on!
ReplyDeleteBoth cards are beautiful!! Love them! Your fussy cutting on the first one is amazing!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards! I thought these were just the cutest cards when I saw them on flickr!! Amazing soft and flowing colors and patterns!
ReplyDeletesuper sweet cards, Barbara!! love them both!
ReplyDelete