Good morning,
It has been a while since I have left a card under my daughter's pillow so I put this together this morning. I was actually able to sneak it in while she was still sleeping! I hope that it makes her smile. :-)
This was quick to make because the jar was stamped directly onto a white card. In order to get it to appear as though it were cut out, I just cut around the bottom of the jar with an X-acto knife and glued the patterned paper underneath. The label and the scalloped decoration were cut out and adhered to the card.
All stamps are by Papertrey.
I woke up at 5:00 am and thought to myself "it's going to be an early night tonight" but then I remembered that today is Friday and I'm going to a stamping party at my friend's house. Yay! It should be tons of fun!
I hope that you have a great weekend !
:-) Barbara
I adore this, Barbara, and your daughter will love it too! I must get that PTI set - love it! This is beautifully (and lovingly) done!
ReplyDeleteAwe! You are such a good mama! She'll love it! And, remember all her life these loving things you did for her. :)
ReplyDeleteGogeous card! I love the way you colored those flowers! You are such a sweet mom to your daughters! :)
ReplyDeleteOh so pretty Barbara! I got this set of Papertrey stamps and have been too busy to break them out! They are sooooo cool! :)
ReplyDeleteHow pretty! Such fun and special treats for your daughter!
ReplyDeletei am sure your girl will love this! so beautiful and such a sweet card!
ReplyDeleteHow nice that you leave cards under your daughter's pillow. I love this PTI set and have used it often.
ReplyDelete