Saturday, July 24, 2010

Time goes by so quickly

Good morning and happy Saturday !
I slept in until 7:00 am today. :-)  I was out stamping until 11:00 last night which is pretty late for me so I figured that I would sleep in a bit today. I had such a wonderful time! I saw friends that I haven't seen for a while which was great !


This morning I was looking through some pictures on my computer and came across this layout that was made at least 7 years ago. It just jumped out at me because it feels like yesterday. My baby will be 14 next month!

The picture was taken at my in-laws house on the ocean (in New Brunswick) which is where we will be going on vacation soon. I can't wait !

Today is all about cleaning and yardwork. I don't mind at all though because it looks beautiful out. Have a wonderful weekend . :-)



eta - I just found this 7 year old card . :-)  Do you recognize the flower stamps? They are from the 2003 Hero Arts catalog ! I was really big into stitching then !


Barbara

5 comments:

  1. What a SWEET LO, Barbara! I love the torn sand (paper) and colors! Such a beautiful page....that's fantastic you are heading to NB soon!! Enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I can't believe these are 7 years old!! Are you pulling our legs?!! The colors, the stitching, you obviously are a trend-setter! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the precious photo of your girl!!! super duper cute layout! beautiful soft colors! and wow! your were good at bright and happy colors back then already!! lovely card! love the pink stitching!! thanks for sharing!! have a beautiful weekend!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my, can't believe you've been able to retrieve these treasures in the LO and the card! How wonderful to remember what you created back then, beautiful colors on both of your projects! Isn't it funny how as a parent, we think 7 in the morning is getting up late? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! NICE work! Great layout! And that card is so fun and perfect for summer. And I just loveee your stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I love hearing from you!

Search This Blog