I have nothing new today so I'm sharing a card that I made a few weeks ago .
I used images from this set by Penny Black.
I painted a background using Twinkling H2O's and then stamped the images in Black Archival ink. Easy peasy.
Yesterday started off not so great when I went to have a shower only to find that there was no hot water. I phoned my husband who is out of town and he walked me through relighting the pilot light. I was happy that I didn't blow up so that was good! There were a few other mishaps throughout the morning but the day turned out okay because I got my hair done. That always feels great.
I'm not sure what's in store for today. It looks absolutely beautiful out so I am already feeling recharged and ready to go!
Have a great day!
:-) Barbara
Barb this is so PRETTY!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous watercolor effect, really pretty colors to accentuate the black image! Glad things are getting better for today, don't you hate early morning trauma?
ReplyDeleteHow pretty! So watercolory and artsy! I'm glad you got your hot shower and didn't blow yourself up! Schwooo! Scary! Love your attitude for the day!
ReplyDeletethat painted background is gorgeous, Barbara! this is such a beauty! have a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteLOVE this card, Barbara! The backgroudn colors are striking and eye-catching. Just beautiful and classy!! I had a good day going to the Farmer's Market with David. Hope you get to be outdoor!
ReplyDeleteOoh, I love this! The stark contrast of the black images against all that color! Simple and so pretty!
ReplyDeleteBarbara...this is LOVELY! :)
ReplyDeleteCute card & Simply gorgeous :o)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Cabio
So pretty!
ReplyDelete