As soon as I saw the "To Mo's" digital stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil Too I knew that I wanted to put Bronte in the shopping cart! I love Bronte! He is the cutest dog in the world! I went through all of the Bronte images and decided on this one. He is now holding a shopping list! This just makes me smile. :-D
Since I am not at all digital saavy and wouldn't be able to figure out how to meld 2 images, I hand cut the inside of the cart, cut out the sweet dog and placed him inside. He's not actually glued in place so I can remove him and put other things into the cart if I want. I had the "I love you" stamp by Hero Arts on my desk because I use it so much and it just seemed like the perfect sentiment.
(click on the picture for an enormously large view)
Have a wonderful day !
:-) Barbara
What a CUTE CUTE image!! Love how you layered the design ! You showcased this stamp so beautifully! This reminds me of my David when he was little....Wheee!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHehe...I can see why you chose this image, so cute and such a darling card Barbara!
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness, Barbara, how cute is this!!!? I love seeing how the creativity flows from you guys! xoMo
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea, Barbara!! So creative. Thanks for playing along with us at Mo's paper-piecing challenge this week! Peggy x
ReplyDeletelove love love this, Barbara!! i am a Bella and Bronte fan, too! LOVE what you did with those images! too fun!
ReplyDeleteThis is just TOO CUTE! Love it!
ReplyDeleteWonderful! I love the combination of these two images. Thanks for taking part in Mo's Challenge this week.
ReplyDeleteOh how sweet! I love her dress and all the soft colors and papers you used!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable! Love the dog in the cart! Love the soft colors on this too!
ReplyDeleteI love the fact you can remove the dog...hilarious!!! Beautiful card XX
ReplyDelete